If you’re interested in working at Raleigh Endoscopy Center, please download and fill out our Employment Application. Applications should be faxed to Human Resources at 919-791-2061.
We consider all applications solely on the basis of qualifications for the position for which application is made, without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other legal protected status. Application is considered active for 90 days from the date of receipt.
REGISTERED NURSE POSITION AVAILABLE IN THE RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA AREA
Responsibilities include patient care in the Pre-op, PACU and Intra-op for endoscopy procedures following the guidelines and regulations that govern our facility.
*Provides safe, individualized and efficient patient care following centers policies and procedures.
* Works as a positive team player who supports all areas of the center each day
* Follows safety and infection control policies and procedures when performing job duties.
* Participates in Safety and Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement activities
* Supports the Center’s ideology, mission, goals and objectives
* Must be a registered nurse with a current and valid North Carolina license
* BLS and ACLS certification
* Endoscopy experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.